Point Release 1 – January 18th 2019
- The housing tax and auction system will be re-enabled on Monday (1/21) which means taxes will be taken out for the first time on Friday (1/25)
- Tax warning dialog box added when land is claimed/resized and balance is low.
- Tax warning dialog box appears on login when a plot’s tax balance is low.
- Increased availability of Ethereal Bones and Vile Blood.
- Added basic cloak to Fabrication.
- Added new lighting decorations to Carpentry.
- Resource quality is now a stronger determinant in the quality of crafted items. (Obsidian, Blightwood etc) offer a far higher chance.
- Attack bonus from crafted weapons raised from 75% to 100%.
- Accuracy bonus is now derived 100% from material quality.
- High difficulty tameables have had their spawn timers and availability greatly increased (Wyvern, Huntress etc).
- The Emperor Scorpion is now tameable and is an additional high end tameable.
- Crabs have been re-balanced and replaced to allow the aforementioned high end tameables to serve as high end training.
- Fixed default interactions for Allegiance members.
- Pet murder penalty is now half as much as Player murder penalty.
- Fixed Resurrecting Allegiance members by non-allegiance members.
- Fixed situations where if a pet’s Karma was out of sync with their owner they wouldn’t behave like owner’s karma.
- Fixed player/pet name color mismatches.
- Fixed opposing Allegiance members needing to flag Order in certain situations.
- Chain and Scale now have lower agility penalties and corresponding lower defense.
- Monsters now choose more deadly spells.
- Natural defense reduced from 45 to 35.
- Light armor defense has been slightly reduced.
- Heavy armor defense has been slightly increased.
- Player Merchants may now be re-positioned.
- Fixed an issue where hired merchants would stop you from getting escorts
- Plot land with items for sale or a merchant can no longer be resized down/relinquished.
- Plots with active merchants cannot be transferred until merchants are removed.
- Fixed issue where land could be released with locked down objects on it.
- Fixed houses Co-Owners/Friends list not being cleared on plot transfer.
- Pets with items in their pack (pack horses) can no longer be transferred.
- Stable master will no longer accept pets with items in their pack.
- Fixed stable master giving more pets than the player can handle.
- Jewellery can now be damaged in combat.
- Death’s drop rates have been adjusted.
- Fixed graveyard ghoul spawn.
- Fixed Order flag for Allegiance/Consenting Party Members.
- Addressed situations where players are inadvertently flagged order.
- Dead players can no longer gain prestige from group kills.
- Fixed CO reward library table typo.
- Reduced stack counts on material rewards.
- Fix named spawn loot tables (Now drops furniture crates correctly).
- Removed duplicate teleporters and doors in Catacombs.
- Plot resize box will now automatically show when placing houses from blueprints.
- Players will no longer end up in an impassable location when being removed from a plot.