Happy October! We’re pleased to invite all of our players across both servers to participate in our upcoming Halloween Deco Competition! You can decorate your house, a houseless plot, or just create a new unique item out of existing items throughout the world. This is a themed competition, meaning your decorating MUST be done with the spirit of Halloween in mind. Any submissions that fall short of the theme will be excluded from judging and consideration for prizes. Each eligible submission will be rewarded with a jack-o’-lantern pack.
You can begin submitting your plots for consideration today, and submissions will be accepted through 11:59pm EDT on Wednesday, October 28th. We will be hosting two separate livestreams on Thursday, October 29th – at 3pm EDT to showcase the Crimson Sea submissions, and at 8pm EDT to showcase the Ethereal Moon submissions. We invite our players to join us at the Valus Stage at the start of the competition. The team will create portals to each of the submitted plots so that players can inspect the submissions themselves. You do not need to be present at the time of the streams to be eligible to win the competition.
Voting will open at the conclusion of each livestream, and will remain open through 11:59pm EDT on Friday, October 30th.
The winner of the competition for both servers will be revealed on October 31st and will be rewarded with a trophy to display.
How to submit:
- Standing at your plot mailbox, type /where into the chat in-game to access your plot coordinates.
- Send these coordinates, along with your plot name, to Liz on Discord, or email them to email@example.com.
- Plots must have a name.
- /where must be provided by end of day Wednesday, October 28th.
- Plots must be decorated in the appropriate theme.
- If your plot contains more than one house, please include information on which house or item we should be looking at.
- More than one house per plot is allowed for consideration.
- Limit one plot per account.*
- *Multiple plots will be considered as a whole ONLY if they are adjoining plots and will count as a single entry.
At a Glance:
- Submissions open: 10/1 12pm EDT
- Submissions close: 10/28 11:59pm EDT
- Crimson Sea stream: 10/29 3pm EDT
- Ethereal Moon stream: 10/29 8pm EDT
- Judging begins: End of each Stream
- Judging ends: 10/30 11:59pm EDT
- Winners announced: 10/31 12pm EDT
Discover a world forged by players, where your choices write the story. What role will you play?
- A Living, Breathing MMORPG: Explore a true open world without limitation. Build, explore and adventure with thousands of players in a living breathing world defined by you.
- Skill-Based World: Legends of Aria returns to a true skill based system. Build your character your way, be you a crafter, adventurer, merchant or humble fisherman. Hone your skills through use and play your way with a choice of over 32 unique skills.
- Return to a True Sandbox: Legends of Aria is inspired by the original sandbox MMORPGs. Experience a world that does not hold your hand. A world that is driven by you and shaped by our community. A world of dangers, where friendships, enemies made and your actions written into legend