Last week we announced our plans to get all our US players on a single server. To recap: We are beginning the process of bringing all US players into a single fresh server (Ethereal Moon) today, October 30th, via our new character transfer system.
Players will get the option on their house mailbox to “Pack House,” which will put it, and all items on the plot, into a moving crate with a limit of 2000 items. If your house is over this limit, you will be notified and have an opportunity to get rid of some items and try again.
All players will receive a blessed land deed equal to the size of their old plot. They will also receive housing blueprints for any houses on the plot inside the moving crate. If your house is fully constructed, the house will automatically be built when you place it. Players with two plots can pack both houses and will receive two land deeds with two associated moving crates.
- Ethereal Moon went live today, giving everyone the chance to transfer their chosen characters to the server before housing zones begin to open up.
- Upon logging in, you will receive a dialog message asking if you wish to transfer that character to Ethereal Moon.
- BEFORE TRANSFERRING, YOU MUST FIRST PACK UP YOUR PLOT.
- To pack your plot, click on your house mailbox, select the “Manage” tab, and click “Pack Plot”
- If you do not have a plot to transfer with that character, you can move forward with the transfer.
- It may take up to 15 minutes for your transferred character to show up on the Ethereal Moon character list.
- Once you transfer to the new server and place your land deed, your moving crate will automatically appear.
- The new server has a four character limit (five for active subscribers), so you may have to make some choices about the characters you bring with you.
- Ethereal Mountain and Amber Moon will remain active until Point Release 8 launches – on that day, all the spawners and harvesting nodes will be deactivated and they will be hidden from the server list unless you click the “Show Hidden Servers” button.
10/30 – New Server Opens
11/1 – 9pm Eastern / 6pm Pacific – Southern Rim/Eastern Frontier Housing Opens
11/2 – 2pm Eastern / 11am Pacific – Southern Hills Housing Opens
11/3 – 2pm Eastern / 11am Pacific – Upper Plains Housing Opens
11/4 – 9pm Eastern / 6pm Pacific – Barren Lands/Black Forest Housing Opens
Discover a world forged by players, where your choices write the story. What role will you play?
- A Living, Breathing MMORPG: Explore a true open world without limitation. Build, explore and adventure with thousands of players in a living breathing world defined by you.
- Skill-Based World: Legends of Aria returns to a true skill based system. Build your character your way, be you a crafter, adventurer, merchant or humble fisherman. Hone your skills through use and play your way with a choice of over 32 unique skills.
- Return to a True Sandbox: Legends of Aria is inspired by the original sandbox MMORPGs. Experience a world that does not hold your hand. A world that is driven by you and shaped by our community. A world of dangers, where friendships, enemies made and your actions written into legend.
- Community Servers and Modding: The first MMORPG to fully support player run servers. Legends of Aria is designed to be modded from top to bottom including custom gameplay rules, custom content and even entirely custom created worlds.