Point Release 4 – February 28th, 2019
Hotfix – March 2nd, 2019
- Blightwood now spawns in all wilderness areas (previously it was just the Black Forest).
- Characters that are sent to the “Choose a Starting Location” screen now have the option to start in Wilderness output.
Abilities & Combat
- Players will no longer become stuck from using the Charge ability.
- Resolved issue preventing stat gain when relative skill was at maximum.
- Skill gains should now be offered when attacking all mission lairs.
- Skills are cleared before applying new skills during character creation.
- Corrected the Resurrection spell power word.
- Tooltip on Escape Scrolls has been updated to: “Teleports you to the nearest escape location.”
- 1st level Evocation and Manifestation spells now correctly raise skill above 0.
- Meteor spell effect no longer comes out of the ground.
Creatures & Taming
- Can no longer tame dead creatures.
- Saddlebags may only be applied to a horse once.
- Bug addressed which resulted in saddlebags becoming unusable.
- Released pets no longer offer combat skill gains.
- Pets will no longer attempt to protect their guard target from themselves.
- Players can no longer resurrect awakening bosses.
- Initial performance optimizations that will make the game run smoother on less powerful machines.
- Modifiers can be removed from keybinds.
- Karma window text updated.
- Various fixes to item bounds and world collision.
- Keybindings now operate correctly with modifiers (Ctrl, Alt etc).
- Modified Graphics settings will no longer be reverted between client sessions.
- Fixed shop button bar tooltip showing wrong keyboard shortcut.
- Inn tables now use the correct client object.
- Slightly increased overhead chat font size.
Guilds & Housing
- Corrected an issue which allowed Guild Masters to be kicked from their own guild.
- Bug addressed which allowed guilds to have multiple Guild Masters.
- Fixed a bug which was causing the decoration tool to become stuck/unusable.
- Secure or locked down containers must be empty of items to be lifted out of reach via the decorate tool.
- Decorate tool can only move items below ground to a very limited extent.
- Can begin harvesting a new target without needing to move first.
- Items can no longer be placed into corpses.
- Catacomb’s Death no longer drops “Empty Packs”.
- Auto looting a corpse will retain item locations in container.
- Rune burying can be canceled by moving or performing an action.
- Item previews in the crafting window are presented correctly.
- Bandit archers now leash appropriately.
- Mounts are no longer useable in specific areas of Ruin Level 2.
- Eldeir Woodsmith now has an outdoor crafting station.
- Tomatoes are now edible!