- Digital Art Book (20$+): A digital art book containing high resolution images of the best concept art Shards Online has to offer!
- Alpha Access (40$+): Get your access code to Shards Online at
Alpha 1Pre-Alpha 3 (NOW!) instead of release. Play Shards Online immediately after pledging on our 24/7 official and community servers. The current release includes all features listed on the front page of shardsonline.com.
- Pre-alpha Playtester Program (40$): Includes access to our private playtester forums and community bug database.
- Founders World (75$+): All official servers will have a special map that only Founders supporters can travel to on official servers. The Founders World is a magical bar/club floating in the depths of space. The NPCs here will sell custom vanity items (potions,recipes,etc.) that can not be obtained anywhere else. There will also be a one-time quest line that involves obtaining items from all over the world of Shards Online for an exclusive reward.
- Collector’s Edition (100$+): A collectors edition box with a custom made Celador cloth map inside (we will sign these on request).
- Founders World VIP (100$+): Within the Founders World, there is a back room that is only available to the Collectors Edition level. Aside from being the coolest, most exclusive place in the universe, it also has a merchant that sells some items that can’t be found anywhere else.
- Pre-Alpha Admin Program (200$+): An invite to the pre-alpha admin program where you help us test the community servers and modding features already available. Includes access to a private admin forum, a library of modding tutorials/videos, and access to a private IRC channel. You also get 10 promo codes, that allow your friends to help you test your server (Only for Pre-Alpha).
- Featured Server (200$+): When the game is released on Steam Early Access, you can make a request to have your server featured for two weeks. This pins it to the top of the community server list and it will also be featured on shardsonline.com.
- Live Dev Event (300$+): Citadel Studios devs will appear on the server of your choice (official or community) and run a 1 hour community event. We will have a list of custom events to choose from (Town Invasion, PvP Tournament, In-game Wedding, etc).
- Design A Weapon (500$+): Work with the designers to create a unique weapon in the game. This weapon will be used during alpha as a rare loot drop on Celador.
- Design a House (1000$+): Work with the designers to create a unique house style and floorplan.
- Launch Party Invitation (5000$): Get an invite to the exclusive Shards Online Launch Party. Also includes one domestic plane ticket (or $500 towards an international one).
- Unique Mount Armor (250k Stretch Goal): All supporters who have pledged before we reach the goal will get access to an exclusive armor set for their horse on official servers.
You should have received an email asking you to register on shardsonline.com. Follow the steps in the email, and you will be able to see your order on the dashboard. If you did not receive this email, make sure you are checking the email address you associated with Kickstarter and double check your spam folders. If you still can not find it, please contact us.
Pre-alpha admins have access to a special category on the forums. In the announcements section, you will find everything you need to know to run and mod your own server. Have fun!
As long as you log into the forums using the same email address that you used to pledge, you should be able to see these private forums. You can connect your Shards Online pledge account to your forum account by clicking the “Sign In with Shards Online” button on the forums. If you have an existing account, you will be given the option to link them. (When you link the accounts, make sure you are entering your forum account password.)
Not yet. We are working to get some standalone purchasable items in our Store. Stay tuned.
- If you have Avast antivirus, make sure it is fully updated.
- Make sure your graphics drivers are up to date.
- Make sure your Windows installation is up to date. (Windows Update)
- If all else fails, try disabling your anti-virus temporarily while you install the game.
- If you have less than 4 gb of RAM, you may have serious performance issues running the game.