It’s been a long road, but we’re excited to let you know that Legends of Aria will finally be launching on Steam on August 6th, 2019. View the latest trailer below.
The Early Access Steam launch of Legends of Aria is coming with a host of new content and game updates, including:
- The Bard skill-line: a unique addition with useful buffs and abilities;
- A guided experience in the Profession System that takes players from newbie to Grandmaster;
- A New Weapon and Armor Enchanting system that expands crafting with unique dropped ingredients that allow for more high-end items
- Ruleset changes to provide a more consensual PvP experience across more of the map for those who wish to play without fear of ganking
- New Housing Types
- New Mount types (llamas and bears!)
- A Fresh Start Server where everyone begins on even footing at launch
- An optional Premium Subscription with in-game bonuses and perks
- A new Awakening in the Wilderness
- Tons of new cosmetic options in the in-game store
- Many quality of life improvements, feature enhancements and much, much more!
We’ll be publishing in-depth looks at all of these changes over the next two weeks as we march towards launch, and will be hosting a Q&A over on Twitch this Friday at 1PM Eastern Time. Be sure to stop by with all your questions!
Discover a world forged by players, where your choices write the story. What role will you play?
- A Living, Breathing MMORPG: Explore a true open world without limitation. Build, explore and adventure with thousands of players in a living breathing world defined by you.
- Skill-Based World: Legends of Aria returns to a true skill based system. Build your character your way, be you a crafter, adventurer, merchant or humble fisherman. Hone your skills through use and play your way with a choice of over 32 unique skills.
- Return to a True Sandbox: Legends of Aria is inspired by the original sandbox MMORPGs. Experience a world that does not hold your hand. A world that is driven by you and shaped by our community. A world of dangers, where friendships, enemies made and your actions written into legend.
- Community Servers and Modding: The first MMORPG to fully support player run servers. Legends of Aria is designed to be modded from top to bottom including custom gameplay rules, custom content and even entirely custom created worlds.