Citadel Studios is looking for a community driven and highly motivated individual to join our team in the role of Community Manager. We are an independent and self published studio dedicated to building the next-generation sandbox games inspired by legends like Ultima, EVE Online and Star Wars Galaxies.
The Community Manager is responsible for monitoring all community channels to communicate and to engage, and to troubleshoot. You will be an ambassador for our brand, driving web traffic and social media engagement and the point of contact for influencers and community leaders.
Remote applications considered.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage Citadel Studios forum, manage a team of moderators and regularly engage with posters.
- Regularly design, write and schedule content on social media, drive discussions and maximise engagement.
- Publish and potentially create content on our website
- Contribute to the creation of marketing communications.
- Design and deploy in-game community management features (i.e. FAQs, tips & tricks, volunteer programs).
- 1:1 and regular engagement with customers, encouraging discussion and engagement to facilitate community growth.
- Work with Producer and game team to develop, update, and execute community engagement calendar.
- Deliver regular community updates to the team, reporting on community sentiment and campaign effectiveness.
- Demo products at various tradeshows and press events if necessary.
- 2 years + experience working in mobile or social games, digital/social media, community/content management, and/or notable roles in online gaming.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and presentational skills
- Basic technical skillset, Photoshop, GSuite, WordPress, fluency with social media management platforms, Facebook, Youtube & Twitter etc.
- Highly motivated and comfortable working in a small and driven team.
- A passion for our brand of virtual world MMORPGs.
- Willingness to travel (events and shows)