Unable to enter competion

You know what really ticks people off??
Sending links for competitions that they can't enter because of region.....
Thanks for the opportunity to win that shiny new 1080ti...or not

You know what...just shove it. Sick of being shafted and price gouged by the USA because of where i live

Comments

• What? I’m sure there are logistical issues that may exclude certain regions. Shipping costs, shipping time, customs issues, duties or tariffs.

Nobody in the USA is price gouging you. If you payed for the game, that’s all you paid for. You didn’t pay for a 1080 graphics card. They are simply doing that giveaway as a celebration of the coming launch. Cursing at Citadel will accomplish nothing.

Did you even TRY writing support for help or to find out why your region may have been excluded? That would be the logical step before spewing your toxins into the forums...
  • SynfaerSynfaer Australia
    Nobody in the USA is price gouging you.
    Get a VPN setup and set your region as australia, then go & see how much we get charged for steam games, microsoft software, apple products etc...
    If you payed for the game, that’s all you paid for. You didn’t pay for a 1080 graphics card.
    Thats right I said I was due a 1080 graphics card for free...idiot.
    Yep and in this day of global e-shopping, i'm sure shipping costs, shipping time & customs issue are insurmountable obsticles.
  • You could always buy and play the games made in Australia.
    edited October 9
    beater07 said:

You could always buy and play the games made in Australia.

spoken like true master beater
  • You sound a bit salty..... Butthurt?
    Nefarious said:

You sound a bit salty..... Butthurt?

Salty...butthurt, thats your best?
    Well...its become quickly apparent there is no one of any intelligence on these forums at the moment, ciao.
  • edited October 9
    Synfaer said:

Nefarious said:

You sound a bit salty..... Butthurt?

Salty...butthurt, thats your best?
    Well...its become quickly apparent there is no one of any intelligence on these forums at the moment, ciao.
    What response were you expecting? You came here to bi*** and moan like a baby. It seems you made NO attempt to resolve your issue through customer support channels. Just coming on the forums crying, hoping you’ll rile up others to agree with you and complain too. I see your kind in the wow forums ALL the time. You think you’re original? You’re not...

Next time try coming off a little less like a d*** and maybe we’ll be more empathetic...

You’re sitting here complaining about mass information all customers saw, some from regions probably not able to enter. You’re the lone wolf riding the rear train though. The only thread whimpering about it.

Did you TRY emailing Citadel? Did you TRY getting customer or technical support? Not likely, you just starting being an @$$ on the general forum. Your parents must be proud.

As previously suggested, you could always stop buying US made games. That’ll show us Yanks!

Thank god the soldiers in your country are much more level headed than you. They were easy to work and get along with overseas.
    I posted on this forum to vent not for sympathy soldier boy.
    I don't give a flying f* what you think of me.
    USA companies have been ripping off aussies for years and they don't give a shit. We have no alternative but to suck it up and bend over...so yeah your butthurt comment is more accurate than you think.
    Microsoft, apple, steam, adobe have admitted they overcharge us because...they can...simple as that.
    So excuse me if it pisses me off a little, god forbid I complain about the great USA and its corporate greed.
    Hmm..stop buying US made games and software because of the points i just made...yes many australians do stop "buying".
    Maybe I should make my parents proud and bend over and take it and not whimper and cry like a baby.
  • You do realize that 1 US dollar is equal to 1.41 Aussie dollar right? So the 29.99 USD for this game costs roughly 42.30 Aussie. Sound about right? If it’s more, research if there are any taxes on US/online purchases in Australia. I know that when the Euro was really high, it felt like getting ripped off when paying with USD, but it was just the international conversion rate.

Here, a copy of Windows is about 100 bucks. So in Australia it should be 141 and change, less taxes.

How much does this game cost there?
  • GrungeGrunge Mountains
    Dude is crying like a baby cause he lives in Australia? lol
    I'm from Brazil, you don't know what you are talking about... I would love to live in Australia, currently $1.00 = BR$ = 4.... Come on...
  • Israel_CSIsrael_CS Citadel Team Administrator
    Sorry friends, here's some inside info on the contest. After speaking with our attorneys, we realized we could only host the contest in North America and Europe. We realize this impacts a fair amount of people outside those regions and we apologize for any confusion or inconvenience. In the future, we will consider better options that include everybody from all over the globe.
  • It’s always the legal stuff that gets ya.

Thanks Israel Peak for the information. I’m sure most players outside the regions appreciate the explanation.

FYI guys, myself and the vets (military vet streamers) will likely have giveaways going for anyone in the world once we can stream LoA again.
  • GrungeGrunge Mountains
    Can I have a blessed robe? xD