Is there a class system?

Hello all.
Does Aria have a set class system or is it viable to be a crafter/Ranger/Beastmaster?

Comments

• You get 600 points to use where you want, whether that be crafting or combat, or both.
  • There’s templates that can be a class, but as previously stated, you get 600 skill points with each skill capping at 100. So you can arrange them how you see fit. Most people will follow the old UO trend, create a main and alt combat character, and a crafting mule or two. Generally crafting on a combat character requires giving up much needed points for supporting skills.
  • Von_WulfenVon_Wulfen United Kingdom
    Nefarious said:

There’s templates that can be a class, but as previously stated, you get 600 skill points with each skill capping at 100. So you can arrange them how you see fit. Most people will follow the old UO trend, create a main and alt combat character, and a crafting mule or two. Generally crafting on a combat character requires giving up much needed points for supporting skills.

Many thanks.
    Looks like I will need to make a crafting alt as suggested.
    What about a Ranger/Beastmaster build without the crafting?
    I like the idea of roaming the wilds with an animal companion, hunting fishing etc. Then giving all the materials I gather to my crafter :)
  • You could do an Archer/Tamer I guess.

Archery
    Vigor
    Healing
    Taming
    Beast mastery
    Animal Lore
  • Von_WulfenVon_Wulfen United Kingdom
    Nefarious said:

You could do an Archer/Tamer I guess.

Archery
    Vigor
    Healing
    Taming
    Beast mastery
    Animal Lore

That sounds good to me. I am playing on the UO server. The Archer build starts with Archery 30, Tactics(no vigor skill I can see) 30, Healing 20. Then I have a spare skill that I will take Animal Taming. How do I raise animal lore and beast mastery?
  • Sorry, I’m not that familiar with LoU. I gave it a whirl, but decided I like official better. I believe LoU is tunes to work as closely to UO as possible, but last I played UO was like 97-03....
  • GrungeGrunge Mountains

Nefarious said:

You could do an Archer/Tamer I guess.

Archery
    Vigor
    Healing
    Taming
    Beast mastery
    Animal Lore

That sounds good to me. I am playing on the UO server. The Archer build starts with Archery 30, Tactics(no vigor skill I can see) 30, Healing 20. Then I have a spare skill that I will take Animal Taming. How do I raise animal lore and beast mastery?
    You can get builds for LoU based on UO t2a shards ;)