Experimental Testing Group - Open Tuesday Sept 18th!

Israel PeakIsrael Peak Citadel Team Administrator
edited September 10 in Straight from the Citadel
Thank you for keeping up with us as we embark on our NDA focus testing phase! We couldn’t do it without you all so strap yourself in and get the official low-down below:

First up, if you haven’t already, make sure you have access to the following forum categories:
https://www.legendsofaria.com/forums/categories/experimental-announcements
https://www.legendsofaria.com/forums/categories/experimental-discussion
https://www.legendsofaria.com/forums/categories/experimental-feedback

Also, look for a link to the Experimental Discord in the experimental-announcements category. https://www.legendsofaria.com/forums/discussion/6980/experimental-discord-link?new=1

If you already have access to the LoA Experimental Playtesting Forum and the Discord LoA Experimental Server, then you are all set!

The testing server will open on Tuesday September 18th and we will open the Experimental forms and discord server on that date as well so that everyone has a safe place to discuss NDA testing. The forums and discord server are only viewable now, but will be active for discussion on the 18th. Keep in mind these are the only places you can discuss or share information regarding the LoA Experimental Testing Phase.

If you are VERY INTERESTED IN FOCUS TESTING during the NDA testing phase and do not have access to the Experimental Playtesting forums and Experimental Discussion Discord server, please send us an email at contact@citadelstudios.net and we will get you squared away!
Once the server goes live on the 18th, the uptime will mostly be 24/7 so that everyone has ample time to play, test, mod and experiment at their leisure.

We will be scheduling specific focus tests, so if/when you peel yourself away from the carpentry grind, please check Discord and the Forums for any updates and new events that require lots of folks clicking madly in a tight space at a precise time.
Speaking of time y’all; in a week, we will crank the server back up to 11…so buckle your bellbottoms and pin-down that fly-away collar before you go drifting off into something far less funky. The download link will be posted on the official playtesting forums and the experimental Discord server when everything is nice and groovy. Setting up the lava lamps now.

I’m all out of seventies metaphors. Catch you cats online!

-iz

*** LoA information including gameplay, client, server and any other internal information or systems are NOT to be discussed or shared by any means outside of the official EXPERIMENTAL PLAYTESTING FORUMS and the official Legends of Aria EXPERIMENTAL DISCORD SERVER. Video, text, chat, or voice communications and/or account sharing outside of these parameters is forbidden. Please keep the information you find during the NDA to yourself and check to make sure you are always posting in the right topic or channel!! ***

Comments

• Perfect. Thanks!
  • great news
    well done
  • what about features to test? changelog on the way or not available until 18?
  • Grim_CSGrim_CS Contact@citadelstudios.net Administrator
    Just to clarify an important point, EVERYONE who is a founder/crowdfunder/kickerstarter (if you've bought the game) is included in the NDA tests. This means if you do not have access to the forum section it is an error in the forum permissions. It DOES NOT mean that you are not invited. Like the post says if you do not have access to the forum section please email me.
  • Thanks @Israel Peak thanks for the clarification @Grim_CS
  • KrasnodarKrasnodar Russia Krasnodar
    Grim_CS said:

Just to clarify an important point, EVERYONE who is a founder/crowdfunder/kickerstarter (if you've bought the game) is included in the NDA tests. This means if you do not have access to the forum section it is an error in the forum permissions. It DOES NOT mean that you are not invited. Like the post says if you do not have access to the forum section please email me.

hello I do not have access to these sections
  • SoulySouly Russian Federation
    Grim_CS said:

hello I do not have access to these sections
  • SachaSacha [Reino de Aldor]
    he said email