Wishing You Well

SanyaSanya Inside your computer Administrator
Hey, everyone. The last few weeks have been super exciting, with streams and events and plans for the future. We all hope you can see the love going into Legends of Aria, and that you all know just how much you've contributed toward making the dream happen. I'm looking forward to seeing your reactions on the day the launch date is announced, and then watching the servers fill on launch day.

I'm writing this to let you know I'll be seeing and watching, but as one of you, not as your community person. I've decided to take another job that is a better fit for my family.

But this family, the LOA family, is in good hands! The "Supreem" leader is going to introduce your new point of contact on Tuesday, to kick off the dark (server) times with a spark of light.

I wish you all the very best, and may all your dreams of a better world come true.

Comments

• Good luck, Sanya. Thanks for all your work!
  • YorlikYorlik www.arcanima.org
    edited August 31
    Sanya, I wish you a splendid future!

As much as I understand and respect your decision,
    I don't want to miss the occasion to say you're a great loss for the team.

You've been the first community manager / person CS had who actually
    didn't hesitate to take certain conflicts for serious and who didn't hesitate
    to set some sane limits where it was direly necessary.

You did a great job, imo.

I wish you all the best.

Cheers
    ~Yorlik
  • SachaSacha [Reino de Aldor]
    Let's hope this change is for better, but your successor will have to work real hard!
    Good luck Sanya
  • Hopefully that isn't a nice way of saying "this community is too harsh I'm getting the hell out now while I can!"

Anyways, thanks and good luck in your new adventure.

• SanyaSanya Inside your computer Administrator
    The community was not too harsh :) I have to admit, that's the hardest part about making this call - a PVP MMO feels like home.

Kick some ass, everybody.
  • chrisx9chrisx9 christian@elfers.eu
    These are understandable, but nevertheless sad news :-( I wish you all the best for your future. Thank you. Chris
  • ChojinChojin www.aria-france.fr
    Farewell. Good luck for your new adventures :)
  • Awww now we have to haze a new guy.