Can someone finally tell us will we have EU server or not?

I am thinking of upgrading from Noble to Lord pack but i will only do it if there is going to be EU server after final wipe so can we finally get our answer?

Comments

• Well, if you watched the twitch stream a Euro server was discussed. Believe the answer was yes
  • I watched it and i remember question about EU server on chat but i don't remember it being answered...
  • PetrPetr Czech Republic
    edited August 27
    During Valus invasion event stream at 1:38:50, https://www.twitch.tv/videos/301804467

They start to answer about lunch and they mentioned that thay really thinking about to have EU and US servers for steam start. Anyway as I understand it it's not set in a stone yet. So as EU player I can only hope they will made it :wink:
  • Oh you where talking about that stream... Yeah i didn't watch that one yet.
  • Ok i will bite and upgrade to Lord. He seems to care about us poor EU players and if it comes to only US server at headstart hopefully once we get EU server later we can transfer over instead of starting from 0.
  • MorphMorph Denmark
    Last I spoke to supreme on the topic he said that if we’re enough Europeans to fill a server they will launch one. The have all the preparation down to launch one, but just need to be sure it won’t be a ghost town with few of us running about - which makes totally sense. I would rather play a full US server than an half empty European server.

I do not experience much lag on beta server and my ping range from 50-100 on average I would say 65-70 which I can coop with, rather that than running around in an empty world :smiley:
  • edited August 28
    Morph said:

Last I spoke to supreme on the topic he said that if we’re enough Europeans to fill a server they will launch one. The have all the preparation down to launch one, but just need to be sure it won’t be a ghost town with few of us running about - which makes totally sense. I would rather play a full US server than an half empty European server.

I do not experience much lag on beta server and my ping range from 50-100 on average I would say 65-70 which I can coop with, rather that than running around in an empty world :smiley:

I would much like the idea of US/EU servers, and then if it's a ghost town then consider a server merge - loads of advance warnings, everybody gets a refund on their title deeds and it's a whole massive bloodbath to take the best plots. That would be fun? :>

Players might be attracted to the game if they can see it has Official US/EU dedicated servers, and may be "put off" and reluctant to want to play if it doesn't. Don't forget, we should get some players from Steam as well, that may not first appear in the head start week.
  • Morph said:

For me its 150+ at all times...
  • Not that it may be much different, but your ping is to the login server not the game server. Currently we can't ping the game server.
  • Derek confirmed on Discord yesterday that we will have EU server for Steam EA so i am happy :)