Did they roll back the server last night???

All of the skills I trained and all the money and stuff I found yesterday are gone today. Did they roll back the server?

Comments

• Probably. It was just an event to have all skills maxed. I wonder when we will get the loyalty points and if we will get them if we didn't stay on late or is it only for those who stayed for the full duration? Some people have work in morning and can't play long haha.
  • RippenRippen Canada
    I believe the only restriction was that you were logged in for at least 1 hour throughout the 7-11 PM EDT event.

I know I logged out a couple times to try a couple new characters but I assume they will take your combined log in time during the event period to see if its 1 hour or more and then provide you with the loyalty point credit come release.
  • PetrPetr Czech Republic
    Or read their post on main page in news and stop trying to find out using guesses.
    https://www.legendsofaria.com/stress-test-august-17/
  • RippenRippen Canada
    Thank you for providing the linked information. However, it's not unreasonable for someone to be left to wonder or be slightly confused.

The link you posted was shared on August 13th. The information in that post references the following:

"This six-pointed hat — one point for each GM skill — will be our gift to all of you who log in and play for at least a few minutes on Friday. It will be granted as soon as we launch on Early Access Steam.

Our other reward is loyalty points, usable in the cash shop we’ll launch when we hit Early Access (more on that shop and its content in a future post). How many? Well, that’s up to you. The number of points will be equal to the number of people who log in at peak participation, although you don’t have to be one of them. So, if our peak participation is 511 people at 9 PM, then you’ll get 511 points, even if you personally didn’t log in until 11 PM, or you logged out before 9. As long as you were online at some point, we’ll give you the points.
    "

However, on August 16th, there was an email blast that said the following:

"Everyone who logs in for at least an hour is eligible for rewards:
    - Special hat with six points – post wipe!
    - Loyalty points equal to the peak number of users (bring your friends!)
    "

Ultimately I am sure Citadel will do the right thing and ensure all their supporters get the credit they deserve.

• This six-pointed hat — one point for each GM skill — will be our gift to all of you who log in and play for at least a few minutes on Friday. It will be granted as soon as we launch on Early Access Steam.
    I did not buy this through Steam because I cannot use Steam. Will early access be for non steam users as well?
  • Xsarec said:

This six-pointed hat — one point for each GM skill — will be our gift to all of you who log in and play for at least a few minutes on Friday. It will be granted as soon as we launch on Early Access Steam.
    I did not buy this through Steam because I cannot use Steam. Will early access be for non steam users as well?

The one week head start will not be on Steam. But after that, everything will be moved to Steam Early Access.