I paid but I do not have the link to download the game

I made the payment I received the confirmation and I do not have the link to download the game and to play

Comments

• SachaSacha [Reino de Aldor]
    You have to login to the web and go to https://www.legendsofaria.com/dashboard
  • celsobrancocelsobranco Rio de Janeiro
    edited August 14
    Sacha said:

You have to login to the web and go to https://www.legendsofaria.com/dashboard

I already did, but it has no link to download the game, there I ask for the promotional code I do not have
  • YorlikYorlik www.arcanima.org
    You might have to log out and log in again - there was an old bug that required it - not sure if it has been fixed yet.
    Yorlik said:

You might have to log out and log in again - there was an old bug that required it - not sure if it has been fixed yet.

I left and went several times, since Saturday
  • SachaSacha [Reino de Aldor]
    then email Citadel and they will fix it
    Sacha said:

then email Citadel and they will fix it

I already sent emails from Saturday and until now I was not answered
  • zachiezachie Inside your computer
    edited August 14

I made the payment I received the confirmation and I do not have the link to download the game and to play

Editted Grim: Please do not place direct links to the public client on the forums.
  • Grim_CSGrim_CS Contact@citadelstudios.net Administrator
    Hello,

I probably should have responded to your ticket immediately when we received it, but I forwarded it to our web developer.

You're experiencing a bug with your dashboard that involves a record not being copied correctly, so even with the download link you will be unable to log in because you have not been giving a userId, and cannot be given one without the record being copied properly.

You will be contacted as a soon as the issue is resolved. Many apologies for the delay.
    Grim
  • i have the same issue here, i just made the payment
  • i have the same issue here, i just made the payment

29.99 and i have no download link....

• irs009irs009 Germany
    Same for me, i just paid it, but no download link i can find.
    I want help please