Stress Test/Hat Poll

SanyaSanya Inside your computer Administrator
Want to help us choose the colors of the exclusive event-only hat? Click the poll inside the post: http://www.legendsofaria.com/stress-test-august-17/

Comments

• can u tell me exactly what this hat do?
    it's only aesthetic?
  • PetrPetr Czech Republic
    I think that you should put 6 different colors as for 6 different skill :wink:
  • edited August 15
    I think you should send out an email to everyone with this poll who's ever had a trial, registered, mmo sites, and include in the body that if you're reactivating trial keys or sending more out that this item should be added to even trial accounts who play during the stress test event in an incentive to get them to preload the client before the 17th and have a rare besides the pledge items dangling over their heads as an incentive to convert to a full on pledge. Oh and let them know the process to activate trial keys and download the client as well in said email as I've had to explain that you need an account (separate of the forums) to activate a promo or trial code.
  • TeufelTeufel Aria
    edited August 15

I think you should send out an email to everyone with this poll who's ever had a trial, registered, mmo sites, and include in the body that if you're reactivating trial keys or sending more out that this item should be added to even trial accounts who play during the stress test event in an incentive to get them to preload the client before the 17th and have a rare besides the pledge items dangling over their heads as an incentive to convert to a full on pledge. Oh and let them know the process to activate trial keys and download the client as well in said email as I've had to explain that you need an account (separate of the forums) to activate a promo or trial code.

Is that Macho Man Randy Savage? “Ohhhh yeaaa!” Lolz
  • Teufel said:

Is that Macho Man Randy Savage? “Ohhhh yeaaa!” Lolz