Patch Notes, 8/10/18

SanyaSanya Inside your computer Administrator
This is going up at 10:15-10:30 AM EDT. (Servers are coming down at 10:15, BTW ;))

As always, y'all, patch notes are what we hope happened. Please check it out and let us know if it all indeed happened!

Server:
- Lowered stone requirement in recipes to be balanced to character carry weight.
- Hunter Spiders silk drop rate increased.
- Large spiders have a low chance to drop silk.
- Tree Reapers and Lords now drop regular blightwood instead of the defunct vile blightwood.
- All chopped wood weight reduced from 2 to 1.
- All refined wood weight is now 0.1.
- Doubled saddlebag capacity.
- Blightwood bows are now craftable.
- Being stuck in the Infinite wormhole/tunnel loading screen, and being unable to login characters again until a server restart, has been addressed.

Client:
- Memory leak under trees addressed.
- Memory not being freed when switching zones/regions addressed.

Comments

• Yay to QOL changes. Let's hope these are steady patches come Steam.

If QOL and bug fix patches come often for Steam it will go a long ways on player retention in Early Access.
  • SanyaSanya Inside your computer Administrator
    The client is technically an optional one - I mean, if you LIKE memory leaks, by all means, skip it - and you can get the new client from the dashboard.
  • TeufelTeufel Aria
    edited August 10
    Hi Sanya.

So to be clear, to get the client side memory leak fixes, we need to download and install the latest client from the downloads page?
  • Never mind. I see the note when logging in. lol. The answer is yes.
  • Nice! That’s what we like to see!! Keep these patches rolling!!! Give us more!!
  • Thank you for the updates!
  • santanafxsantanafx Brazil
    edited August 10
    Being stuck in the Infinite wormhole/tunnel loading screen, and being unable to login characters again until a server restart, has been addressed.

This problem never happend before to me and it is happening now xD
  • GG
  • SachaSacha [Reino de Aldor]
    santanafx said:

Being stuck in the Infinite wormhole/tunnel loading screen, and being unable to login characters again until a server restart, has been addressed.

It's been addressed indeed! haha, sorry to laugh :)
  • Very nice! Thank you for addressing concerns we expressed. This will make gameplay and moving around while leveling more ideal for many of us.
  • santanafx said:

Try forcing IPv4 on your router.