Forum help needed.

Hi!

I just registered here and did quite a ridiculous error. I accidentally typo'd my email adress and thus cannot get my verification mail. If any forum administrator could help me change my email adress, since I do not have permission to enter my profile before I verify my account, that would be greatly appreciated. I really don't want to have another name, since this is my name I've had for my time through Ultima Online and various other games.

If you could change the ".se" to ".com" at the end, and perhaps resend the email, it would be superb!

Thank you in advance,

Roffel

Comments

• SachaSacha [Reino de Aldor]
    Also email themn at Citadel, they might see it first there
  • SanyaSanya Inside your computer Administrator
    I see you, hang on :)
    Oh, it looks like one of the guys fixed you already - everything okay?
  • RoffelRoffel Sweden
    Might be the mail server that is acting up, I tried to send myself an email from another adress and I have yet to recieve anything. Nothing in the inbox or in the spamfolder or anything, which seems awfully weird since it worked flawlessy a few days ago.

Perhaps we could try to change it to a completely different email? Although it seems I'm not able to PM anyone on the forums, so if I email the citadel adress with the preferred adress we could take it from there?
    Email contact@citadelstudios.net first, and if he can't help you, ping me again. We'll take care of you.
  • RoffelRoffel Sweden
    This issue has been resolved, so this forum thread is now void.

Big thank you for the help!