House Decayed?

I was out of the game for approximately 7-8 days, and I come back and my house is gone?
WTF? Seriously?

Yeah, it's beta, I know. There will be a wipe, but I have absolutely no reason to login now.

Comments

• Anyone know the status on decay how many days until it’s destroyed? 7 or 8?
  • beater07beater07 America
    The shit-shack (beginner house) is a 7 day decay, I think the others are 30 days.

• Lol... maybe this is the kind of information you should be given upon buying the blue-print --.--
  • edited August 5
    Yeah that would be something that should be part of the deed - thank you for the info.

In addition, I think there needs to be a way for a player to deconstruct their house and sell it back to the vendor (or other players). That's a nice to have though.
  • SanyaSanya Inside your computer Administrator
    I just pasted this directly into dev chat ;)
  • Yes, this would be nice to know.
  • My house just decade while I was inside?!!! This cannot be true... This is a major issue. What is needed to refresh it? I have screenshots of my house disappearing on the spot.
  • @Sanya Just so you know. I mainly used the house to transfer stuff between characters. Rather than grind to get gold for a better house, I bought a second account and use it for transferring now.

Well played. ;)
  • RelsanctRelsanct Costa Rica
    Harrydb63 said:

My house just decade while I was inside?!!! This cannot be true... This is a major issue. What is needed to refresh it? I have screenshots of my house disappearing on the spot.

Well that is a bit inconsiderate. A npc should show up and post an eviction notice on your door with at least 24 hours to respond.
  • Relsanct said:

Harrydb63 said:

My house just decade while I was inside?!!! This cannot be true... This is a major issue. What is needed to refresh it? I have screenshots of my house disappearing on the spot.

Well that is a bit inconsiderate. A npc should show up and post an eviction notice on your door with at least 24 hours to respond.
    And u dont even get evicted. They bring in the wreaking ball. Lol
  • Harrydb63 said:

I get a little note on my screen that my shit shack has been refreshed whenever i walk by it.
  • All you rich players with houses...
  • DKuangDKuang New York City
    Zaheen said:

All you rich players with houses...

Not hard to save up for the first shit shack house honestly.