Being forced to dismount.

I'm not really a fan, it should be treated like a extended part of the character. It will also just make it easy for a group of people to kill you. I've never had an issue killing people while mounted. Being forced off is just annoying.

Comments

• RukTarRukTar Da Ork fort in down unda
    Me gunna cook lats fuud har har
  • Risk said:

I'm not really a fan, it should be treated like a extended part of the character. It will also just make it easy for a group of people to kill you. I've never had an issue killing people while mounted. Being forced off is just annoying.

We tested it this way in CBI extensively. Under that system, your mount became an extra pool of health. In this game, the current method does seem to work the best. Though I understand your concern.
  • DKuangDKuang New York City
    Mounts are only for moving around until you have to do anything, after that it's just annoying and frustrating to get dismounted, mount gets killed, mobs aggro your mount and now you're back to running on foot. I just wish you stayed on your mount while in combat with no chance of being dismounted like things are now, unless you're hit with a dismount attack like with polearms.

Make mounts great again.
  • JubbinJubbin Washington State
    Personally, the only thing I dislike about the mounts are the fact that when you are moving and get dismounted, your mount just leaves in whichever direction you were initially running (In reality, your mount never moved and you can say All Follow Me to get him back :| )

But yeah I never have issues with getting my mount dismissed before he even gets hit. But it took many a horse to get good at dismissing and remounting in mid fight.

Now I carry multiple mounts for me and my group if we get our horses merked. In motion I can transfer a horse to whoever needs one or in motion I can also dismiss my mount after being dismounted before the person's swing timer. pros and cons.

Although this new bug of double clicking my mount not working to dismount but instead pulls my weapon out :|