Crashing on everything

edited July 30 in Technical Support
some others and i and i am pretty sure the whole server is getting tired of crashing for no parent reason. it happens going in dungeons. huge fights pvp. happens in awakening huge fights. it will happen trying to log out or hitting title to set title. this is getting kinda annoying for everyone performance stuff like this you would think get fixed asap. it is hard to enjoy a game when you crash at about everything you do. two times in a big battle about 4v8 me and few others crashed 1-3 times in a 10 min span

Comments

• edited July 30
    And lots of new players are quitting because of this no new player want's to come to a game that crashes constantly and we here 0 from the CS's no one wants to wait till end of CB2 to see it fixed. i have a big guild that just joined about 10-12 players and they are already quitting because of this problem it is a huge issue that needs fixed. This game has tons of potential to be amazing game but no will play on a unstable game
  • I'm having fewer problems since I started actively avoiding areas with trees (memory leak), but there have also been some unrelated crashes, most notably (though rarely) when I toggle autorun.
  • TimmypbassTimmypbass Michigan
    I can't even get past the end user agreement before you input your password before it crashes.... PLZ fix soon! I am a UO vet that wants to live in that world again!
  • "And lots of new players are quitting because of this no new player want's to come to a game that crashes" seems some people shouldnt buy games in development.
  • Kell said:

seems some people shouldnt buy games in development.

You're so wrong, here.

A game that sells a game should have a stable game, period, unless clearly stating otherwise when selling the product. Of course players should expect bugs and a lack of features before release, but not a game that is unplayable.

And while the game is playable for some, it's unplayable for others and tech support is absolutely silent on the subject.
  • SachaSacha [Reino de Aldor]

...and tech support is absolutely silent on the subject.

No, they already said they are into it.

• NocturnNocturn Arch-Necromancer
    "A game that sells a game should have a stable game, period"

I'm totally lost by this

" unless clearly stating otherwise when selling the product."

Product isn't final, it is still in development. You pledged to support development, there's no final product yet.
  • ^ +1