Are referral purchases being tracked properly?

Was just curious as I've had a couple people tell me they used my referral link for their pledges and seen nothing show up on my dashboard in that regard. Also when I share the link in discord it says Tiffany Nguyen which is for sure not my name unless I somehow became an Asian surname female without my knowledge.

Comments

• DominusDominus I always start my day with a Special K, for breakfast.
    Been happening since I joined years ago, I've never had any referrals show up as loyalty points. Even when I referred myself making a new account. Never really cared until loyalty points became a currency.

In your case though, it sounds like you have the referral code of one of the game designers. Tiffany Nguyen makes the objects in the world I believe.

post your referral code here, and see if anyone else has the same code.
    (since the last user levels were added, it may have accidentally gotten hard coded for new signups)
  • Dominus said:

post your referral code here, and see if anyone else has the same code.
    (since the last user levels were added, it may have accidentally gotten hard coded for new signups)

http://www.legendsofaria.com/purchase/?referral=93-8272
  • DominusDominus I always start my day with a Special K, for breakfast.
    It looks unique, and it's been passed to the shopping cart page in the code. probably just the name was hardcoded. At this point, it wouldn't surprise me if they never logged any referrals at all.

Can anyone confirm refer a friend works? and actually gave out loyalty points?