Patch Notes 07/20/2018

ZenrothZenroth Citadel Team Administrator
The following are now live on the official server:

-Remove remaining level 1 prestige books from sale that shouldn’t of been for sale.
-Added message to inform players when they are sated from eating.
-Silk now drops from spiders correctly.
-Crafting orders now use a sum of total weights to pick orders.

Comments

• brulokbrulok canada
    Loving this patch so far! Can't wait to play more once I get back from the lake.
  • brulokbrulok canada
    Oh and is it possible to turn down crafting skill gains even more? 1 level per 3 days effort at high levels imo.
  • FahQFahQ Michigan
    i still dont see silk, what is to drop it????? im on large spiders...
  • brulok said:

Oh and is it possible to turn down crafting skill gains even more? 1 level per 3 days effort at high levels imo.

I mean easy for you to say when you macro the cotton field in Pyros.
  • JubbinJubbin Washington State
    brulok said:

:| that seems like it would make a lot of people upset lol
  • brulokbrulok canada

brulok said:

I mean easy for you to say when you macro the cotton field in Pyros.
    patch introduced macro prevention

you're gonna feel awfully silly when you see im still doing my thing
  • FahQFahQ Michigan
    then why u sit there and gather but dont speak when people say.... SPEAK OR REPORTED FOR BOTTING??? at least like 5 people reported u...
  • KebKeb hebbe76@gmail.com
    So that is all. Alot of crafting fixes. How about you fix the manifestation buffs defence and attack. It gives 0.2 point instead of 20%. It has been like that since the beginning of time.
  • Hi... Hi. When I try to enter the server after choosing the official server and the character, the game remains in a kind of loading screen like a plasma tunnel and does not access the game. it only happens to me when wanting to enter the official server
    can you help me?
  • brulokbrulok canada
    hi sapienti. install the latest directx drivers and then reinstall the game. if that fails, run dxdiag.exe from your start menu and save a log. send this log with a description of your problem to contact@citadelstudios.net
  • leopoldvleopoldv Greece
    Still no silk drop from spiders over @ Blackwood :(
  • leopoldv said:

Still no silk drop from spiders over @ Blackwood :(

Silk is a pretty low chance drop on Hunter/tress and Vile spiders only atm.
  • bborwoeorksbborwoeorks United States
    When will spider silk drops be updated?
    Without the spider silk we can't do the crafting quests which means no new recipes.

Also, according to the interactive map (https://loahub.com/maps/celador/basic/) vile spiders are "25" which is hugely misleading.