Patch Notes 07/17/2018

ZenrothZenroth Citadel Team Administrator
The following are now live on the server.

-Camp merchants no longer pay out rewards for certain items.
-Toggling combat state with a bow has the same effect as stopping; minimum of 1 second swing or remaining swing if greater.
-Fixed scout abilities Stun Shot and Wound sometimes failing to work.
-Skill gain removed from training dummy.
-Mark and Portal no longer consume reagents or mana on invalid targets.
-Fish fillets now drop to the ground if they put you overweight.
-Buying stacks of items that put you overweight now results in them dropping to the ground.
-Known material recipes are now considered when issuing crafting orders.
-Fixed an issue allowing players during character creation, to sometimes see other characters being created.
-Fixed remaining pet issues leading to guard responses.

Comments

• PARADOXUPARADOXU France
    btw mb there new bug i was trying to level stats on pets, and when you selec profil and selec the stats you want to down or up, its not saving
  • sudoxesudoxe Sydney
    -Known material recipes are now considered when issuing crafting orders.

Does it consider the crafters actual skill level? i get a lot of skill 80+ orders (Obsidian) and i just hit 60.

Does it also consider what is known when issuing the recipe reward for completing a BOD?
  • still see nothing has been changed to mages stat gains of course warriors can still stat 5x faster and archers can stat 10x faster what a joke. melee already does way more dmg than a mage and mages still get shat on
  • PARADOXUPARADOXU France
    edited July 17

still see nothing has been changed to mages stat gains of course warriors can still stat 5x faster and archers can stat 10x faster what a joke. melee already does way more dmg than a mage and mages still get shat on

Lol. im trying to get my first 0.1 with BM for 30 minute nothing happened
    its like they just want us to try melee or archer, instead of trying mage and tamer
  • FahQFahQ Michigan
    edited July 17
    taming is a lot better, animal control wise, still need to tweak it some though... if in combat and healing a pet, they attack you. also it can be rough to unflag them, all stop does nothing :( gotta use all follow me
    .. BUT NO GUARD WHACKIN ! so improvement
  • -Skill gain removed from training dummy.

Thank the gods, tired of seeing lazy characters skill up on them. "Get a job ya lazy bums!" :smiley:
  • Veronica said:

-Skill gain removed from training dummy.

Thank the gods, tired of seeing lazy characters skill up on them. "Get a job ya lazy bums!" :smiley:

Honestly, I thought that was a part of the game design, that you could train the first 20 or 30 skillpoints on dummies before venturing out in the wild.
  • Yea, you def should not be able to get as high as you could on them, but up to 20 makes sense for started a brand new skill.
  • JubbinJubbin Washington State
    Teufel said:

Yea, you def should not be able to get as high as you could on them, but up to 20 makes sense for started a brand new skill.

You can just spend 300 copper (3 silver) for any skill tho.
  • TreizeTreize philippines-chessapeake
    edited July 24
    should be able to train up to lvl 10 from dummy like in old UO, then pay the difference amount from skill trainer. it alwys charge 300 coper regardless if your 29.9 or lvl 1