Games performance is bad for me.

Wondering if anyone else has any issues running the game. Within 10 minutes of running around the game world, my game starts to slow down. It continually will freeze and slutter to the point that the game doesn’t respond and I have to end task the game.

I notice that the game is using 100% of my cpu and memory at this point when it stops responding. I started playing in window mode and there’s no difference. I’m playing on the lowest settings.

I can play all recent games of today with no issues. I played a lot of cb1 and the only time I encountered the performance this slow, is when I’ve played all day.

It feels like it’s a memory leak.

Any work around? Anyone else having issues?

Comments

• For me the game is very very slow all the time... I get like 10 fps all the time with a GTX 980 + i7 + 16gb ram. When i check the task manager the CPU is like at 10%, still very bad framerate.

The game is unplayable. I'm giving up on Cb2
  • AdrenAAdrenA Brazil
    Well, for me it's also poor but not unplayable. I'm on a pretty high tier computer (1080ti, ryzen 1800x, 32gb ram) and the fps gets around 70-80 sometimes dipping below 40. Not acceptable for the hardware at all.
  • VyrilVyril US
    edited July 18
    Zizaco said:

For me the game is very very slow all the time... I get like 10 fps all the time with a GTX 980 + i7 + 16gb ram. When i check the task manager the CPU is like at 10%, still very bad framerate.

AdrenA said:

Well, for me it's also poor but not unplayable. I'm on a pretty high tier computer (1080ti, ryzen 1800x, 32gb ram) and the fps gets around 70-80 sometimes dipping below 40. Not acceptable for the hardware at all.

Full Screen? or Window? Go full Screen

Fastest settings or Fantastic? Go Fantastic (yes, fantastic newer cards handle it better)

Ambient Occlusion off? Off

Update drivers

I've found this to give good frame rates.
  • Zizaco said:

For me the game is very very slow all the time... I get like 10 fps all the time...

Same. Exact same.
  • edited July 24
    Nevermind guys... My CPU was thermal throttling (I guess the stock cooler was dying or something). I've switched the cooler and the game runs smoothly now. : )