Login servers down

They are down right now.

Comments

• brulokbrulok canada
    I'm getting a blank server selection. I hope that indicates the login server is down.
  • frustrating...... Just woke up
  • chuffychuffy Turkey
    This is very amateur !
  • chuffy said:

This is very amateur !

I can not think of a single AAA mmo that has never had a server down before.
  • brulokbrulok canada
    what's the official server's IP? that way we can connect manually.
  • brulok said:

what's the official server's IP? that way we can connect manually.

Don't bother, connections aren't happening right now.
  • brulok said:

I'm getting a blank server selection. I hope that indicates the login server is down.

Yes, when it`s empty or when you change from community to official servers and get a everlasting "Retrieving" the login server is down. People that are already logged in won`t be affected by it.
  • man..... I wanted to play..
  • vparchevvparchev Bulgaria
    When the server will start again :|
  • Do any of the devs know when the login server will be available again?
  • Harrydb63Harrydb63 Belgium
    What time do they wakeup in the US (Citadel zone)?
  • chuffychuffy Turkey

chuffy said:

This is very amateur !

I can not think of a single AAA mmo that has never had a server down before.
    I'm pretty sure it wasn't because the developers were sleeping... Process it slowly.
    Probably is some communication issue, because i am from Bulgaria and i cant connect but i have one friend from Texas, which one is playing the game :| Or just he telling me he is playing it. So i'm not so sure that the server is really down :|
  • vparchev said:

Probably is some communication issue, because i am from Bulgaria and i cant connect but i have one friend from Texas, which one is playing the game :| Or just he telling me he is playing it. So i'm not so sure that the server is really down :|

The game server is not down (I'm still logged in). But the login server/server select is down.
    Does anybody know when we will be able to login again ? :)
  • JadrimJadrim Germany
    Hey Guys im from Germany so my English is not the best ^^

Any Update about the Servers ??

I don t play 2 Month and now the new login screen shows me account name and passwort, but i don t know it (-:

I doenst matter what i write,if i press login i see no server ´s

• Jadrim said:

Hey Guys im from Germany so my English is not the best ^^

Any Update about the Servers ??

I don t play 2 Month and now the new login screen shows me account name and passwort, but i don t know it (-:

I doenst matter what i write,if i press login i see no server ´s

Login server still down, no estimated time yet.
  • The official game server is up, the login server is down. New connections are not able to be established right now so if you're not in already, we need to wait for the login server to come back up.

I will update in this thread once I hear more news, unless CS makes an announcement first:
    https://www.legendsofaria.com/forums/discussion/6598/server-list-not-showing-up
  • evianwaterevianwater austin, TX
    Thanks for the steady updates Veronica. Hopefully we hear something soon.
  • ITS ALIVE!!! IM IN
  • evianwaterevianwater austin, TX
    Yep, does look to be up.
  • mrMeso7omrMeso7o Bulgaria , Sofia
    ei brat namerime v skype mesotobaby
  • mrMeso7omrMeso7o Bulgaria , Sofia
    koito igrae legends of aria i e bg da ne nameri v skype mesotobaby ili v discorda na aria mrmeso7o