Stuck loading after character selection

After picking a character, I get stuck in the vortex loading screen. Tried waiting about 10 minutes.

Comments

• I have same issue with one of my characters. Believe the character may be stuck. Was having lag issues before logging out and stuck several times, hence why I logged out.
  • IzludeIzlude United States
    Good to know I'm not the only one...

I logged into a different character with no problems though.
  • Yea I logged into a different character with no problems, but just made a new character and that one is stuck with infinite loading vortex. Maybe has something to do with area loading into? The two that are stuck loading are in Eldeir while one good one is in Valus
  • IzludeIzlude United States
    My problem character was also Eldeir, I was able to log into my Pyros char fine. Of course my Eldeir char is the one I've spent the most time on :neutral:
  • JeffJeff Colorado
    Same here on two characters - both in eilder.
  • JeffJeff Colorado
    Server just restarted, and I was able to log in now.
  • yea, restart must have fixed it. Thanks!
  • I got stuck in the infinite loading vortex today after game crash. Is there a server restart schedule or a way to fix this issue? (Already updated win 10 and re-installed LoA)
  • Divinorum said:

I got stuck in the infinite loading vortex today after game crash. Is there a server restart schedule or a way to fix this issue? (Already updated win 10 and re-installed LoA)

The current server restart time is 14:15 UTC.