Questions from returning player

Haven't played since last year and am curious..
Can someone detail the process in making bandages now?
Also tried clicking on the anvil/forge in town and no response, am I missing something?

Comments

• As per CB2, you will need to harvest cotton (not fluffy cotton) and go to a tailor or a house with a loom and weave bolts of cloth. After that, use a knife to cut the bolts into bandages.

From what I have seen, you will no longer gain healing skill from creating bandages, which I feel is a good thing. It was wayyyyyyy too easy to GM healing that way.

P.S. You will fail a lot at making cloth bolts unless you have some tailoring skill...
  • Teufel said:

As per CB2, you will need to harvest cotton (not fluffy cotton) and go to a tailor or a house with a loom and weave bolts of cloth. After that, use a knife to cut the bolts into bandages.

From what I have seen, you will no longer gain healing skill from creating bandages, which I feel is a good thing. It was wayyyyyyy too easy to GM healing that way.

P.S. You will fail a lot at making cloth bolts unless you have some tailoring skill...

Do you equip the knife and then click on the bolts of cloth or?
  • TeufelTeufel Aria
    edited July 13
    I'm not home right now, but if I remember correctly, you double click the knife and then click the bolt. It may be right click the bolt with your knife in your bag and select "cut". I hope this helps.
  • Teufel said:

I'm not home right now, but if I remember correctly, you double click the knife and then click the bolt. It may be right click the bolt with your knife in your bag and select "cut". I hope this helps.

Thank you, the 1st method worked.
    Now on to blacksmithing, when I click on the forge/anvil. Nothing. Any ideas?
  • doubleclick the anvil?
  • obii said:

doubleclick the anvil?

Yes, tried double clicking, LMB, RMB, single clicks, double clicks as well as holding the RMB to bring up menu all with zero success. This is odd because everything else{loom, etc}works correctly.