What and where can i get a cheap house deed ? only one i can find is 4gp?

What and where can i get a cheap house deed ? only one i can find is 4gp?

Comments

• As per CB2, the cheapest house costs 4gp+. I think it is actually 4gold 50 silver and that is for the little shack with the roof falling off, lol.

I think this is a good move. When release comes, no one should be able to buy a house, or even a shack, by camping a town's sewer entrance and killing spiders for an evening. Hopefully by launch, they end up making the shack cost 20gp and have prices go up exponentially from there.
  • would that not go against player economy - so how do players sell items to other players with the in game vendors - and you want to sell at start of server after a few weeks no one buys anything at that point
  • DKuangDKuang New York City
    Vampiriss said:

would that not go against player economy - so how do players sell items to other players with the in game vendors - and you want to sell at start of server after a few weeks no one buys anything at that point

Yeah, pretty much was going to say this. As it stands, npc mobs don't drop anything worth a damn thing, copper coins weight is stupid OP since it won't convert to silver, so it's not that easy to grind the initial 4gp for your house...which you NEED so you can place a vendor. That and if it ended up costing 20gp to get a small cruddy shack house...by that time, everyone would be in GM crafted gear. No one would need anything by then since the player run economy couldn't start without vendors.

Well, one can argue you can spend your play time standing at a bank hawking your wares instead of actually enjoying the game itself...but hey, to each their own.
  • Beginner monster are not going to drop that much copper. (They shouldn't)

Keep progressing you will find its not difficult to afford the 9 and 11 gold houses farming intermediate mobs. It takes time which it should but its not an insane grind.