First timer feedback

Game doesn't run fine on lowest graphics settings. For that matter it runs the same on highest, meaning that the optimization is non-existent.

Other than that it seems like an Ultima Online clone, so I won't be playing it anymore as I was expecting something more, a modern take on Ultima online maybe 3rd person WASD Spacebar movement like in World of Warcraft...

Aside from the fact that it's not the game I expected it to be, the engine optimization is poor, please work on that for the players that actually want to play this kind of game.

Farewell and good luck with your game.

Comments

• SachaSacha [Reino de Aldor]
    Optimization is usually done in latter stages
  • ParmexParmex Brazil
    I do play using WASD, maybe you should've tried a lil bit more of the game.

About the graphics optimization, i can agree with some of your points.
  • beater07beater07 America
    Can I PK you before you leave?
  • beater07 said:

Can I PK you before you leave?

I lold
  • MorphMorph Denmark
    I can understand fustration! Its easy to see you put a lot of effort into researching what this game offers before you installed it.

...man, really?
  • ValhaloValhalo Australia
    Weilan said:

Game doesn't run fine on lowest graphics settings. For that matter it runs the same on highest, meaning that the optimization is non-existent.

The optimization isn't great however if you started playing as of Beta II there is currently a memory leak which is making the game eat RAM thus making it lag quite a bit, I do understand however that this may not be your issue, just sayin' though.
    Weilan said:

Other than that it seems like an Ultima Online clone, so I won't be playing it anymore as I was expecting something more, a modern take on Ultima online maybe 3rd person WASD Spacebar movement like in World of Warcraft...

There is the option to play using WASD to move and right click to maneuver the camera.