Referral program

Good evening. New player here and about to try this game out. I noticed there is a referral system and you can get loyalty points for referring friends. Is it safe to assume the system won't be implemented until release or will it work now and if it does work now do the loyalty points transfer each wipe?

Thank you. Looking forward to test and recommend.

Comments

• MummrikMummrik Sweden
    edited June 18
    LesterL said:

Good evening. New player here and about to try this game out. I noticed there is a referral system and you can get loyalty points for referring friends. Is it safe to assume the system won't be implemented until release or will it work now and if it does work now do the loyalty points transfer each wipe?

You get points if you referring your friends to the game, but you cant spend the loyalty points yet. (I assume it will stay disabled durring the beta)
  • Mummrik said:

LesterL said:

You get points if you referring your friends to the game, but you cant spend the loyalty points yet. (I assume it will stay disabled durring the beta)
    Gotcha. I have 1 so far worth some points so right I'd assume it will be available at release. Cool, thank you!