Slightly Confused...

On the main website, there's a section that says 'World of Aria', one of these being Celador... As the single map is hardly fleshed out yet, are these other 'Worlds' going to be expansions, or included with the original game?? eg, Catacombs, Terminus, Londinium, etc.... Kind of misleading if they are not going to be included in the game. I really don't see that happening by July, unless you guys have a huge surprise for us?

Comments

• edited May 22
    Celador and Catacombs are already in the game. The other maps will most likely be expansions.
  • RaizjielRaizjiel Canada
    - So no information regarding these 'other realms' that are listed on the main site....?
  • RaizjielRaizjiel Canada
    - Welp I give up.
  • As I mentioned earlier, those regions labeled by "Coming Soon" in the game's website will most likely come after launch. Maybe some of the developers could clarify that. Let me try to summon them: @Sanya @Miphon_CS @Supreem @Kade
  • SachaSacha [Reino de Aldor]
    I don't know if those ideas made it through the Shards Online -> Legends of Aria transition
  • I believe Supreem stated those will be the regions and names of paid xpacs.
  • SanyaSanya Inside your computer Administrator
    Sigmund is right. Though I am exceptionally cynical and I wouldn't phrase it as "will be." Those are regions/xpacs that might happen if we keep our eyes on the prize and launch well enough that there's a demand for xpacs ;)
  • Sanya said:

Sigmund is right. Though I am exceptionally cynical and I wouldn't phrase it as "will be." Those are regions/xpacs that might happen if we keep our eyes on the prize and launch well enough that there's a demand for xpacs ;)

This statement doesn't bolster much confidence in the success of the game.
  • SanyaSanya Inside your computer Administrator
    I am confident enough in the potential of this team and this game that I'm betting the college funds of my children on it. I don't mean to be rude, but I do have more skin in the game than the average bear, you know?

But I don't say "such and such WILL BE in the game" unless it's in testing. Until then, things are subject to change. I need you to be able to trust me, and willy-nilly promises of things I don't control...that doesn't create trust.
  • DiracDirac Arizona
    After watching this game evolve over the years, I know for a fact it will be a great game because the individuals running the show will never quit until it is.