Is the forum account seperate from the game account???

When I try to login to account on the main page, it says my email is wrong, I reged the account with that email...

Comments

• edited May 8
    I couldn't say it absolutely isn't, but it might not be that it probably isn't the case. If you know what I mean. :trollface:

Maybe @Sanya could help.
  • edited May 10
    Your forum account can be separate from your game account, though there should be an option to log in to the forums with your legend of aria account, as an option.

Edit: I don't recall this being an option when I registered. Also, while trying to log in with my legends of aria account, none of my passwords doesn't work even though it recognizes my email.
  • You should be able to sign in with your legend of aria account as well, there is another button for it, I believe it says "log in with legend of aria", I don't have two seperate accounts.
  • You should be able to sign in with your legend of aria account as well, there is another button for it, I believe it says "log in with legend of aria", I don't have two seperate accounts.

Interesting, I either must have missed that at the time I registered or chose to create a separate account. I'll edit my previous post, thanks for pointing that out @Tamashiiken