Crashing while looking, walking, running towards prop populated places

Wherever there is many people or props, if i go towards that place I get a crash with dumps. I uploaded all my crashes (around 30) here. Any solutions?

Comments

• edited April 30
    <3 NoFile.io!

Access Violation (0xc0000005) basically means that something is conflicting with the game's ability to access the resources it needs. In this case that would be d3d11.dll. It is usually a third party program or some sort of overlay. You could try playing the game while the system is in Selective Startup (this will turn all background programs off).

If that helps, you need to find out which program is causing the conflict and either modify a setting(s), disable it when you run the game, or uninstall it ...but I don't see any other program running in your error reports though so I can only recommend a few other things:

1.) Install CCleaner. Click on the Registery tab. Click scan for issues, then click 'Fix selected issues'. Make a backup unless you like to live on the edge. Then click 'Fix all selected issues'. Close the program, restart.

2. Make sure your Graphics Driver is up to date (I use GeForce Experience to keep mine updated)

3. Press (Windows key + Q) In the search menu, type: Power. Select 'Power Options' (Or Power and sleep settings). On the new window, click 'Show Additional Plans' on the right hand side. Select: High Performance. Close the window.

4. You also want to set your NVidia Power Settings: right click on your Desktop -> NVIDIA Control Panel -> Manage 3D Settings -> Under the Global Settings tab -> Select: Power Management mode -> Prefer Maximum Performance. Apply -> Exit the window.
    (Right now I can't do this, Windows has broken my Nvidia Control Panel but I know from past experience that on my machine it is (or should be) already set to max).

5. Restart again.

If none of that helps, post again and link these two uploaded files from NoFile.io:

1. MSInfo
    Press Windows Key + R.
    Type MSInfo32 and press Enter.
    In the System Information window, click File, then Export.
    When the Export As window appears, choose Desktop.
    Name the file "MSInfo" and click Save.

2. DxDiag
    Press Windows Key + R.
    Type DxDiag and press Enter.
    In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
    Name the file "dxdiag" and click Save.
  • edited April 30
    Note: I'm assuming you're running windows 10 in the above, otherwise directions may vary a little bit but same idea.

Wow, my grammar sucks this morning, need more coffee! Had to update/edit my previous post 3 times >.>
  • BelgeranBelgeran @DarkLotus
    @Cagrus All your crash dumps point to the same dll.
    C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\xinput1_3.dll

If you have a gamepad/controller of some kind attached to the computer try with it detached.