Can't get to use my access code... ?

Hi,

I just bought the game, according to the message displayed whenever I hit the "play" button in-game I have to type my access code in the upper corner here : "shardsonline.com/dashboard".
The website is completely glitched up (https://imgur.com/a/IzKbc09), I still managed to login but there's nothing in the upper corner nor anywhere else to type my access code in, just the promo code thingy (https://imgur.com/a/YcjEHpD).

Can someone help me with this ? Thanks in advance. :)

Comments

• Hi Majid,

This is likely something CS will have to help you with, but this issue has come up a few times. Can you tell us what browser you are using and if you're running any security/script disabling addons?
  • Veronica said:

Hi Majid,

This is likely something CS will have to help you with, but this issue has come up a few times. Can you tell us what browser you are using and if you're running any security/script disabling addons?

I'm using Google chrome with Adblock+ and Ghostery, I tried disabling them both but it didn't make any difference. I just tried with edge, firefox as well as Opera on my phone and ran into the same issue.
  • Majid said:

Veronica said:

Hi Majid,

I'm using Google chrome with Adblock+ and Ghostery, I tried disabling them both but it didn't make any difference. I just tried with edge, firefox as well as Opera on my phone and ran into the same issue.
    Gotcha, yeah, I was hoping one of those things would help. It's only worked for one other person though that I know of so I guess the issue is something else. :(
  • I noticed that we can actually type the access code inside the box displayed in the corner of the in-game login screen... The message is misleading, this should be fixed. :neutral:

Anyway problem somewhat solved, thanks !
  • waygonewaygone Alaska
    I have to type the access code in each time I alternate accounts. Quite the PITA..