Any mirrors available for beta client download?

As the title asks are there any download mirrors for the client? The link provided at registration is super slow. I haven't exceeded 270kb/sec.

Thanks.

Comments

• Would it be against the ToS for me to upload a mirror once it's done downloading? I wouldn't mind getting a torrent file uploaded or something on my google drive maybe
  • FknEddie said:

Would it be against the ToS for me to upload a mirror once it's done downloading? I wouldn't mind getting a torrent file uploaded or something on my google drive maybe

Yeah, it would be against the TOS, the client is not freely downloadable to the public. I've been willing to seed a torrent of it and make it available to download until the game launches on Steam, but I don't think they would even allow that so I haven't bothered to ask.
    Asleep said:

As the title asks are there any download mirrors for the client? The link provided at registration is super slow. I haven't exceeded 270kb/sec.

Thanks.

There's only one location to download each client from AFAIK. Use chrome or firefox to download and resume if the download times out. It's painfully slow at times but at least it's only 2.69 GB.