You Post Will Appear After It Has Been Approved

Really? lol

We aren't allowed to post Discord links in here, and the site ate my original post for AriaHub when I tried to include it.

So I posted the exact same post again, but without the discord link, and got "You Post Will Appear After It Has Been Approved!"

Please let me know when my post is approved or when I should attempt re-submitting my post.

Thank you.

Comments

• SanyaSanya Inside your computer Administrator
    How many times did you attempt to edit the post? I've gotten trapped in that net a few times.
  • SanyaSanya Inside your computer Administrator
    Okay, I don't see anything in the queue. Try again, if you haven't already.
  • Sanya said:

How many times did you attempt to edit the post? I've gotten trapped in that net a few times.

I believe just once to add the Discord link and make one small edit. That happened once before when I tried to add the discord link so that's when I figured the forum software must not play nice with discord links. It could have been twice though.

Have gotten the error message plenty of times before but I have never got the message that my forum post will appear after it's been approved. I was like, "huh?"

Haha, I just didn't want to spam more or create a mess for ya's :blush:
  • Okay, I tried adding the post again and it didn't go through the first time because I added
    "In that spirit, AriaHub is YOUR community website for LOA and your feedback, questions, and ideas are most welcome here or in the LOA Discord!"

Without the link.

When I took out the underlined text, it went through. That would make me think got flagged for character limit per post, but I've posted much longer posts before?

Head scratcher. haha
  • Thanks though, issue resolved!