Experimental is OPEN, 4/2/18

SanyaSanya Inside your computer Administrator
I have posted the patch notes in the private Experimental section of the forum, because I don't know yet which of those notes will make it "live."

Please play and post your feedback there. Thank you so much for your patience.

Please report bugs. We are having a wee bug competition for the most reported, so, go forth and kick ass.

Comments

• John ChisumJohn Chisum Zombieland
    Sanya said:

I have posted the patch notes in the private Experimental section of the forum, because I don't know yet which of those notes will make it "live."

I have no clue, where that is...

• quijimabobquijimabob Brighton, UK
    Second that
  • waygonewaygone Alaska
    It's the 6th discussion in the Beta (Private) section of the forums. Just scroll down a few and you will see it
    I have no beta and no private section.
  • SachaSacha [Reino de Aldor]

I have no beta and no private section.

You need a playtester role to have access to those sections. Your only role now is general member.
    edited April 2
    [Edited by the moderator, because what happens on Experimental stays on Experimental.]
  • SanyaSanya Inside your computer Administrator
    Yes, the "live" server does not have the changes.
    I am talkin about the x server...
  • edited April 2

No patch info, no testing.
    But i can help u anyway...

Every single one of those issues is addressed in the Experimental server discord, which is where we should discuss EXP server issues, and they can be discussed in the Beta section of the forums as well (EXP server is under NDA).

The EXP discord server is linked here (in the original post), for those who can access it:
    https://www.legendsofaria.com/forums/discussion/5047/cb1-experimental-server#latest
    No i dont have access there. But i havnt posted any new features, only new bugs :D
  • SanyaSanya Inside your computer Administrator
    John, if you don't have access to the Experimental server, you can't have found anything new.

If you have access to the server but not the board, you should email contact@citadelstudios.net and let us know so we can fix you. But what I need you to do is keep the testing private, because a test build is like a girl on her wedding day who is not quite dressed. She does not wish to be photographed in her foundation garments. Thanks for understanding. :)