gaming Development

Guys need help in app development I need to create a game of app. can anyone expert here who can help me?

Comments

• SachaSacha [Reino de Aldor]
    Wrong forum. Maybe in off-topic? or better another site?
  • @robertjay this is not a game dev forum, just has some scripting in its admin part lol.
    Well, since you wrote here and some future community admin might have a similar question, I can show you a direction - depending on your basics/knowledge, a few of those listed sites is all you ever need:

Dzone, Googledevs and Stackexchange is all very helpfull when doing Apps and APIs,
    when doing Java-stuff there some specialized ones, too.
  • robertjayrobertjay United States
    well this is a forum ..? In here there are many who know development right ..? that's why I asked lol.
  • I’ve developed a few games and worked on various side projects over the years.

Are you asking about actual game development or about 3rd party apps that interact with the game?

Also, do you have any programming skills? If not, you’ll need to learn a language to develop anything. I would suggest c++, because it’s robust, easy to learn, and is the base coding language for like 80% of the worlds software.
    Nefarious said:

I’ve developed a few games and worked on various side projects over the years.

Are you asking about actual game development or about 3rd party apps that interact with the game?

Also, do you have any programming skills? If not, you’ll need to learn a language to develop anything. I would suggest c++, because it’s robust, easy to learn, and is the base coding language for like 80% of the worlds software.

Thanks, Nef for replying me, well I don't have skills of development but im really looking forward to knowing about 3rd party software where you can develop apps without coding or any site which are expert in making apps
  • crystalcrystal New york
    Robert can I can help you if you need a basic knowlage in app development, can you tell me in detail what kind of app you wanna make?
    hey, crystal :) I really like your name :) and well I need to make in 2D gaming app how can I make this or any tips you can give me ..?
  • crystalcrystal New york
    lol thanks, well Robert I would not recommend you to a poor site that cant gives professional free development I have asked about this free apps from many developers every freaking developer suggest that without coding you cant get the best app.But I you can surf this site appypie.com for free apps. and one more thing I will suggest you to best app development company in usa these guys are experts in app development.(Trust me you would thank me later for this)
    thanks Crystal for guiding me bless you :)
  • Robert, If you are looking for game development in Canada you can take help from delkn because these guys are good in characters animations and developers are expert in c/c++ coding but if you are looking for mobile app development you can check clutch.co for app companies reviews.
  • DominusDominus I always start my day with a Special K, for breakfast.
    These are most likely bots (or cheaply paid spammers) talking to each other. The SEO style links and opening post question & responses is a dead giveaway.

Do not click on the links - because once this forum is flagged as generating even the tiniest amount of traffic it will get shared on a list, and more sophisticated spam bots will come.