Failed to initialize Direct3D

Failed to initialize Direct3D.
Make sure you have at least DirectX 9.0c installed, have drivers for your
graphics card and have not disabled 3D acceleration
in display settings.
InitializeEngineGraphics failed

How to fix this problem. I am not able to log in to the game. It was working fine until yesterday and I got this problem. After I format my computer it worked again and today I am having the same problem again. What is this and how to fix it without format to the windows?

Comments

• Same problem... Any issues??
  • edited February 13
    sounds like a typical WIN10 error.. other games had it too

->> quick fix is adjusting the .dlls ;)
  • whenever I try to change the graphics settings, it happens. So I just tried not to change it and kept the default settings and never happened again.
  • Kraunex said:

Failed to initialize Direct3D.
    Make sure you have at least DirectX 9.0c installed, have drivers for your
    graphics card and have not disabled 3D acceleration
    in display settings.
    InitializeEngineGraphics failed

How to fix this problem. I am not able to log in to the game. It was working fine until yesterday and I got this problem. After I format my computer it worked again and today I am having the same problem again. What is this and how to fix it without format to the windows?

Any solution? Dont want to format
  • I could not find anything. There is something that you can do with the .dll but i do not know what and how.
  • Any solution to this problem?
  • These steps below worked on my side.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the graphic drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer