Final Alpha Update Notes

2»

Comments

• please delete rogue class....its obviously not wanted
  • rogues are lovely!
  • IrukandjiIrukandji united states
    what exactly is the problem u r having with rogues, plz give a brief example as to why we should no longer be, can only say this, make a rogue throw your time in skills, then take your billy bad ass out and pick a fight with a plate wearing toon...umm yeaaa. rogue own the world, lol plz
  • Has anyone actually seen a T3 book or mobs that drop them?

There were Lizardmen Archer, Lizardmen Warrior and Vipers about the same strength as Gazers and Trolls but they are gone from my server now (Arcanima) and those were the strongest mobs I found in Dragons Den. I have not found any entrances to any dungeons or secret places and when I try to break the Dragon Eggs nothing happens.
  • Elixir said:

Has anyone actually seen a T3 book or mobs that drop them?

There were Lizardmen Archer, Lizardmen Warrior and Vipers about the same strength as Gazers and Trolls but they are gone from my server now (Arcanima) and those were the strongest mobs I found in Dragons Den. I have not found any entrances to any dungeons or secret places and when I try to break the Dragon Eggs nothing happens.

Killing the last mob in the series at that location is/was the source of T3 prestige books