Game Freezes/Crashes

Hello Techteam and Fellow people.

I've recently pledged and tried to play on few of the community servers.
After 1-5 minutes, they game with freeze up, spend 100% of my CPU and wont let me do a thing.

I've tried changing compability,
tried giving it fewer cores to mess around with,
tried running window mode and lesser graphics, (even higher graphics aswell).

Do you need anything of me, like a report or something? :)

- Rune M.

Comments

• MenorMenor Brasil
    Im having the same issue. I tried different servers but with no success.

Waiting for the new client.
  • Yeah - Lets hope the new client can fix this.

I´ve just tried something completely different.
    I dusted off my old laptop and installed LoA on that.

... I can now play it without any crashes/freeze-ups on the laptop...
    My main computer has issues with the game...? which is an average desktop build (above average maybe) - But this laptop can hardly play any games, BUT LoA, it seems. Im so confused.
  • MenorMenor Brasil
    Rune said:

Yeah - Lets hope the new client can fix this.

I´ve just tried something completely different.
    I dusted off my old laptop and installed LoA on that.

... I can now play it without any crashes/freeze-ups on the laptop...
    My main computer has issues with the game...? which is an average desktop build (above average maybe) - But this laptop can hardly play any games, BUT LoA, it seems. Im so confused.

My PC can run Witcher 3 without problems. I dont think that's the problem. Maybe some compatibility issues. My i5 and motherboard are old (6 years now) but my graphics card GTX 760 and my ssd are new.
  • edited April 29
    still exactly the same problem here

i7 2600k
    gtx 680
    DDR3 8gig
    Windows 10 64

even on my Surface i can play without freezing , but fps are not really good on it.

This game lets my system completely freeze without being able to use taskmanager or do anyting... never had problems like this with any other game.

Friend of mine plays a little bit longer than me and never had issues like this ( i5 2500 , ddr3 8 gig, gtx 1050, Windows 10 64 )
  • MazcoteMazcote United States
    I am having the same issue as well, actually, I am having a few issues but I did manage to resolve at least one:

- Once the games graphics engine would "take over" my screen would blink/blank every couple of seconds. I resolved this issue by disabling Freesync on my monitor. This obviously isn't ideal but at least the game became playable. I am running 2x RX580 (factory clocks) in Crossfire. Disabling Freesync in the game profile page on Radeon Settings didn't work, I had to disable Freesync on the monitor. This would happen regardless of resolution or if windowed or full screen.
    - Additionally, my client crashes randomly as well. It can range 10 seconds to 15 minutes between crashes. I'll grab a screenshot of the error if I am able. Where should I post this information?

My machine is pretty beefy so I find it unlikely that its cant handle this game.

I can post machine specifics like DXDiag if that helps.