R.I.P USA

Starfire3DStarfire3D Auckland, New Zealand
My condolences to mates in the USA. R.I.P USA under the "leadership" of Donald Trump. Its amazing the USA could elect a President without even 1 day of political experience. Start building the Mexican wall, persecuting Muslims and screwing over NATO in Europe. (All Trumps campaign promises)

Comments

• This is not a proper forum for political discussions.
  • YorlikYorlik www.arcanima.org
    Maybe they can make the UK an new federal state? ( After scots leaving ... ;) )
  • Starfire3DStarfire3D Auckland, New Zealand

This is not a proper forum for political discussions.

This is actually, Its called the Off-Topic Section...

• Starfire3DStarfire3D Auckland, New Zealand
    Yorlik said:

Well, Trump told Putin to stuff it and he will deal with him and NATO if elected. Good luck Europe
    Take care...
  • While I am sure many have something to say, and even more have strong feelings about the election results, I do think it would be nice to have at least one place one can escape from it. ;)
  • Meh, election is over. A none political person got it fair and square. It will be an interesting 4 years. Americans wont let him go all crazy. Thats whats great about america.. lol, anyone can do anything they want. I wasnt thrilles he won. But now it happened. So we gotts embrace it and just move in. But no r.i.p usa. The day usa will r.i.p is when china collects their debt from us. Simple as that
  • Yorlik said:

yup budy! now doubt here he change all the roles and resolutions about the US. Hopeful it will be better but I never sure...
  • MichelliaMichellia Ottawa, Ontario
    now you know why democracy does not work....
  • Well, it is not like the U.S. is a direct democracy anyway. And even as a representative democracy they are pretty weird compared to other democracies around the world due to this unusual electoral college system they have in place. But all that aside, yeah... the situation is dire.
  • This shit pops up in "recent discussions" for me, any way to hide it?
  • ZagZag
    edited January 2017
    Andi said:

This shit pops up in "recent discussions" for me, any way to hide it?

Sorry, I don't think you can hide it. As far as I understand this shit will actually last 4 years. :trollface:
  • damn. the one place on the internet where i thought i could relax and they had to ruin it :(
  • My condolences to mates in the USA. R.I.P USA under the "leadership" of Donald Trump. Its amazing the USA could elect a President without even 1 day of political experience. Start building the Mexican wall, persecuting Muslims and screwing over NATO in Europe. (All Trumps campaign promises)

You better hope not R.I.P America, because I can only see the biggest war we have ever seen happening if that is true.
  • you are wrong the democrats was more dangerous
  • edited February 2017
    No trump is off his damn rocker. I just hope maybe he can turn it around and become someone presentable.
  • Hopefully it'll be more like "RIP liberals". Wouldn't that be great?
  • YorkYork United Kingdom
    Abbalar said:

No trump is off his damn rocker. I just hope maybe he can turn it around and become someone presentable.

If that was going to happen it would have happened many many years ago, Trump is Trump, he will never change, it's not in his nature.
    Voodoo said:

Hopefully it'll be more like "RIP liberals". Wouldn't that be great?

I'm afraid the vast majority of 'liberals' are the young un's, the liberals will be the last to 'RIP' :smile:
  • MazcoteMazcote United States
    Michellia said:

now you know why democracy does not work....

You're right, Democracy doesn't work. I guess its a good thing the United States of America is a Constitutional Republic.
  • This is not a proper forum for political discussions.

Second this - I think that's all that needs to be said here. Thanks Sigmund.