We’ve been going over the 1000s of bug reports we’ve received since Early Access launch and have been working tirelessly to smash as many of them as possible. This patch fixes some major issues like:
- Bandages and other items not working in hotbar
- Overhead text being hard to read
- Addressed major PvP balance issues
- Blues healing oranges and reds in PvP encounters
- Increased rate of item durability loss to feed crafter economy
- Tamer pets can now attack mission lair spawns
- No longer drop blessed items in sub-containers on death
For the full notes you can get to the Patch Notes page from the Community tab of the website or just click here.
You will need to download a new client in order to play. The client download is available on your Account Dashboard. Our team is looking into adding a patcher for the standalone version since we delayed the Steam launch, however, until that is available you will need to re-download and install the full client. If you have issues downloading the client, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We’d like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! We are extremely grateful to have such amazing and dedicated fans to this project that we have worked so hard on for many years. There is a lot more to come for Legends of Aria and we are glad you all are along for the ride!
Discover a world forged by players, where your choices write the story. What role will you play?
- A Living, Breathing MMORPG: Explore a true open world without limitation. Build, explore and adventure with thousands of players in a living breathing world defined by you.
- Skill-Based World: Legends of Aria returns to a true skill based system. Build your character your way, be you a crafter, adventurer, merchant or humble fisherman. Hone your skills through use and play your way with a choice of over 32 unique skills.
- Return to a True Sandbox: Legends of Aria is inspired by the original sandbox MMORPGs. Experience a world that does not hold your hand. A world that is driven by you and shaped by our community. A world of dangers, where friendships, enemies made and your actions written into legend.
- Community Servers and Modding: The first MMORPG to fully support player run servers. Legends of Aria is designed to be modded from top to bottom including custom gameplay rules, custom content and even entirely custom created worlds.