We aren’t letting the holidays slow us down! Our live team has been smashing bugs left and right. Here is a highlight of some of the fixes coming to the official servers today:
– Hunter’s Mark and Silence abilities now work as expected
– Outcasts can no longer use blues in their group to heal them
– Swinging at someone hidden will now reveal them even if you miss
– Fixed lots of crafting order and recipe bugs
– Tamers can now get higher level missions based off their Beastmastery skill
– Overkill damage is no longer used in the determination of looting rights
For the full notes you can get to the Patch Notes page from the Community tab of the website or just click here.
Your feedback on the game has a big impact on how we prioritize which bugs to fix, what needs balancing, and what quality of life improvements we should work on. Please keep that feedback rolling in!
Whilst we will continue to address live bugs and polish, we are also hard at work on exciting new content for future releases. We will be revealing some details of our next content update in an upcoming Development Blog so keep an eye out for that.
Discover a world forged by players, where your choices write the story. What role will you play?
- A Living, Breathing MMORPG: Explore a true open world without limitation. Build, explore and adventure with thousands of players in a living breathing world defined by you.
- Skill-Based World: Legends of Aria returns to a true skill based system. Build your character your way, be you a crafter, adventurer, merchant or humble fisherman. Hone your skills through use and play your way with a choice of over 32 unique skills.
- Return to a True Sandbox: Legends of Aria is inspired by the original sandbox MMORPGs. Experience a world that does not hold your hand. A world that is driven by you and shaped by our community. A world of dangers, where friendships, enemies made and your actions written into legend.
- Community Servers and Modding: The first MMORPG to fully support player run servers. Legends of Aria is designed to be modded from top to bottom including custom gameplay rules, custom content and even entirely custom created worlds.