Early Access Hotfix – April 7, 2020
- Sorcery buff should now persist through region changes and preserve any summoned wisps.
- Fixed issue where some NPCs were attacking sorcerer summons in town.
- Taunt now has a correct range limit of 12 yards.
- Monolith energy gates on Levels 1 and 2 will now close 6 hours after being opened.
- When closed, Monolith gates spawn a portal so players can get back to the other side if they have already passed through the gate.
- “Strangers” (Not being a Friend, Groupmate, Guildmate, House Friend, or House Co-Owner) will get kicked off a plot if they log-in inside a Stranger’s house.
- Strangers will be kicked off a plot when exiting a Portal inside of a house (they can still portal out of a house).
- Homeowners can use ‘/kickstrangers’ command (which can be set to the hotbar with ‘/custom’) to remove all Strangers within their house.
- Homeowners and Co-Owners can use the “Kick Strangers From House” button in the Plot or House menus under the ‘Manage’ tab to do the same things as ‘/kickstrangers’.
Legends of Aria is coming to the Blockchain! Click to go to the new site.