- Shovels can now be used from the hotbar without needing to be equipped.
- Players can no longer dig treasure immediately outside of towns.
- All seasonal tasks that require the player to dig have had their rewards doubled and their requirements halved.
- Fixed issue where some seasonal quests were showing as completed and not properly resetting.
- Seasonal quests should now correctly identify how many objectives are needed to finish the quest.
- Fixed issue where inactive quests were still having their progress updated.
Season II: Excavating Celador
- Players are able to grab a shovel and dig anywhere in the Wilderness of New Celeador to uncover lost items and burrowed monsters. Once a player digs up something, they must move at least 10m away to dig again.
- Earn “Tokens” by completing PVE oriented tasks and redeem unique rewards including Titan Statues and Feathered Gourdu Mask.
- Earn “Skulls” by completing PVP oriented tasks and redeem unique rewards including Titan Statues and Horned Gourdu Mask.
- The Black Grove region in Upper Plains has been designated as this month’s chaos zone.
- Chaos Zones can be seen by opening up the region or world map.
- Players will be given an audible and visual alert when they enter a chaos zone.
- Male Mage Hat and Champion Plate Helm now hide the player’s hair.
- Fixed issue where sorcerers could not heal themselves with potions.
- Fixed issue that allowed Green Pepper seeds to be planted in any size container.